How many of you tasted peanut butter cake? Did you like that?
This is not actually a peanut butter cake. But still, you can say that it is certainly a super delicious peanut butter cake. Haha! It sounds weird but it is actually true. Unlike any other peanut butter cake, it is very simple to make. UNBELIEVABLE? Yes, if you are a true cake lover and also make cakes at home very often then you should try this. This eggless special cake will change your thought on the cake making process.
It needs just 6 ingredients to make a soft & nutty cake. Though still a few days ago, I prefer to make a cake in an electric oven. But nowadays I like to make a cake in kadai that too on the gas burner.
That is why I made this cake in kadai (an Indian cooking pot) too instead of an electric oven.
The best part of this awesome cake is that only 6 ingredients are needed to make this egg-free cake what can transform your boring holidays to enjoyable & happy holidays.
All those 6 ingredients are easily available in any normal kitchen. so if you are looking for a last-minute solution then it is perfect for you.
If you are thinking that this process will take longer as compared to making-cake in the electric oven then you are absolutely wrong. Even I thought so but surprisingly it took around 1 hour and 10 minutes to bake this cake in a kadai on a gas burner. So in case you do not own an electric gas oven then also you can make your cake at home and enjoy.
Peanut butter cake (Egg free) recipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2.5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1.5 cup milk
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup sugar powder
- ⅔ cup peanuts/groundnuts
- Salt as needed
- Roast peanuts (groundnuts) and then roughly crush to make peanut granules
- Now take all purpose flour, baking powder, ground peanuts, sugar powder & salt and combine all
- Then add melted butter and pour milk gradually and stir to mix to make cake mixture
- Now grease a wide pot (where you will bake the cake) with butter and then pour cake mixture, spread it evenly in the pot
- Heat a kadai (Indian cooking pot) and put a stand on the base of the kadai and keep the baking pot on that
- Now cover the kadai with a lid and bake the cake over low flame for next 1 hour (or more)
- After that check the cake after every 2-3 minutes and switch off the flame when the upper portion of the cake turns into light brown
How to make egg free peanut butter cake?
Take all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar & salt in a bowl
Roast peanuts (groundnuts) and grind it roughly to make peanut granules
Now add that peanut granules & melted butter and combine, also pour milk gradually and stir to make perfect cake mixture.
Bake it in an oven or cook it in a kadai (Indian cooking pot) over the low flame by covering it with a lid.
Check frequently after 1 hour. Wait till upper part of the cake turns into light brown. You can also check the cake by put a spoon or knife inside the cake. If you find stickiness on knife/spoon then bake further till your peanut butter cake it completely baked.
Try this awesome egg free & very simple cake on the weekend or any other occasion. It is very delicious.