Pancakes are always one of my favorite breakfast food. It is a simple & delicious food what makes morning happier. The best & smartest part of pancakes is it comes with many options and anybody can do a lot of experiment to make breakfast more special & happier. Roasted pineapple pancakes can do the same. SPECIAL & HAPPIER BREAKFAST.
Yesterday Argentina lost the match against France, so Argentina is no more a part of this FIFA World Cup 2018. As a supporter of Argentina it was really a bad for me. Not only that, yesterday was quite hectic because we had an appointment with eye specialist for post surgery check up of my father. So we had travel from Belgharia to Saltlake, to reach at Susrut Eye Foundation & Research Centre.
I had a bad experience when I was returning from hospital by an app based cab. I booked that cab and it was showing fare was around Rs 332 but when I reached home then the cab driver said that fare was Rs 528. I checked it on my app and yes, fare was increased by almost 60%. It was shocking and very very unfortunate. But I had to pay the amount. I never faced such incident ever. It may be due to the driver who himself took a longer route or might be due to any other technical reason. I simply did not have any idea but it was truly unfortunate and unexpected.
So it was really needed to have a special & happier breakfast. AND roasted pineapple pancakes are undoubtedly the best idea. It was really simple and surprisingly mouthwatering & healthy one.
Suggested post: What do Indians eat for breakfast?
Roasted pineapple pancakes recipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar, optional
- ⅔ cup almond milk, or any other milk
- ⅓ cup pineapple juice
- Pinches of salt
- 2-3 thin slices of pineapple
- ½ cup butter
- Take all purpose flour, sugar powder, baking powder, salt in a large bowl and mix
- Now add pineapple juice & 2-3 tsp melted butter and mix properly
- Then pour milk slowly and make perfect batter (not so thick and not so thin)
- Now spread butter in a pan and roast pineapple slices carefully over a low flame, fry both sides of those slices
- Now cut roasted pineapple into pieces and keep separately
- Again spread butter in a cooking pan and take a full spoon of batter, and spread it over pan with around 4 inch diameter
- Then top it with a few pieces of roasted pineapple and cook pancakes on both sides