It’s really something so bright and colorful and its name says what would be the color of this soup. Oat red soup is absolutely a perfect soup for anytime. It looks rich and oily but actually, it is not so. Red colored vegetables are used to bring this color along with soy sauce. So you can that it is also perfect soup for anybody who likes oats.
When I am writing this post, I am actually not willing to write anything more because I think readers will more interested to see its pictures and read its cooking instructions rather than reading a long post. So I won’t write anything more on this oat red soup.
So is it not so bright and bright color which is normally not happening in a case of any oats soup. More importantly here tomatoes, carrot and soy sauce are used to bring this color. So it is not spicy or oily what you think due to its color.
Oat red soup recipe
- Oats - 2/5 cup
- Tomato / tamatar - 2 medium size
- Carrot / gajar - 3 inch size
- Garlic / lahsun - 4 cloves, chopped
- Red chili / lal mirch - 1 tsp, powder
- Vinegar - 2 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1.5 tsp
- Black pepper / kali mirch - 1 tsp, powder
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Water 1.5 to 2 cups
- Blend tomato and carrot together to make puree and keep it for further use
- Then heat oil in a pan and add garlic and saute for 2 minutes then pour tomato and carrot puree
- Cook that puree for 5 minutes and then add red chili powder, soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper powder & salt, mix those properly in that puree
- Cook till it releases oil, now pour water and stir to mix in water
- Once it will start boiling then add oats and then stir and boil for another 3-4 minutes
- Now it's done, serve hot this oat red soup
So did you like this oat red soup? I liked this soup not only for the taste of this soup but also because of its color. I mean it was so attractive and bright. I actually wanted to get that color but never thought it would be such a successful attempt. You may even like some of other vegetarian soups too. These are lentil oat soup, easy lentil soup, favorite potato oatmeal soup, roasted tomato pumpkin soup, best pasta & potatoes soup, roasted tomato soup etc.