Peanut masala dry chaat is an excellent snack what you can make within few minutes. It is spicy and very tasty. You do not need to use fire or any other electric kitchen appliance to make this item. It’s a nice example of cooking without fire in case you have ready to eat roasted peanuts from market. You can have peanut masala dry chaat while you are watching movies, reading novel or magazine or spending time with friends.
Peanuts itself are rich in various vitamins & mineral. It is also said that it contains high amount of protein. Peanut oil is also used for cooking various delicious dishes. So many people prefer to eat a lot of roasted peanuts during winter.
China & India are two major producers of raw peanuts. China itself produced approx 40% of total world’s peanut production.
Peanut masala dry chaat is such an item which is not only tasty but also healthy. You can add any seasonal vegetable what you do like. Such peanut masala dry chaat is also served as snacks with various drinks in many popular restaurants across the country.
Peanut masala dry chaat recipe
- Roasted peanuts – ½ cup
- Onion – 1 large size
- Tomato – 1 large size
- Cucumber – 1 small size
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted coriander powder– 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2 (chopped)
- Black salt – as needed
- Lemon jiuce – 1.5 tsp
- Heat a flat pan and add peanuts to roast in low flame and continuously stir (refer detailed description for making without fire)
- Take chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, green chili in a bowl and mix those with roasted peanuts
- Now add roasted cumin & coriander powder, red chili powder and mix with all vegetables & peanuts
- Add black salt and lemon juice and mix well
- Serve this
Peanut masala dry chaat making step by step
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins (optional)
Yield: 1 bowl
- Roasted peanuts / moongphali – 1/2 cup
- Onion / pyaz – 1 large size
- Tomato /tamatar – 1 large size
- Cucumber / kheera – 1 small size
- Roasted cumin powder / bhuna jeera – 1 tsp
- Roasted coriander / bhuna dhania powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder / lal mirch powder – 1 tsp
- Green chili / hara mirch – 2 (chopped)
- Black salt – as needed
- Lemon jiuce / nimbu – 1.5 tsp
- Heat a frying pan and roast peanuts for 5 minutes in low flame and continuously stir (or directly buy roasted peanuts from market)
- Take all chopped vegetables (onion, tomato, cucumber, green chili) in a bowl and mix those with roasted peanuts
- Now add all spices (roasted cumin & coriander powder, red chili powder) and mix with vegetables
- Add black salt and lemon juice and mix
- Serve this as snack
So do you want to try this today and have this while spending time? Then do this, I think you definitely like this.
So are you ready to make your peanut masala dry chaat at home? You can have this as salad also. Peanuts itself are rich in various vitamins & mineral. It is also said that it contains high amount of protein. Peanut oil is also used for cooking various delicious dishes.