Fun time reloaded because egg Maggi noodles dish is here. Maggi is a popular instant noodles brand and available in the market since last few decades. Most of us have already tried Maggi noodles in our childhood, if you did not try this in your childhood then you might have missed a lot of fun.
Maggi noodles & people
There are a lot of types of Maggi dishes and people do a lot of experiments with this instant noodles because it takes only a few minutes to cook. So even novice people can enjoy such luxury to do experiments on this. Some people even use it as a survival food. Students who are living in the hostel or outside their home can understand this fact. Working people who are living alone often survive with this super smart food.
Egg Maggi noodles & other types
Apart from egg Maggi noodles, many people (like me) prefer vegetable Maggi, butter Maggi, cheese Maggi etc. There are a lot of versions of those foods. So every people who have some stories related to Maggi instant noodles always feel happy when they remember all those moments. I think that you have also some funny stories related to this and probably that is why you have landed on this page. If it is true then you can share that story with us leaving a comment below.
Three steps of egg Maggi noodles
This egg Maggi noodles recipe involves three steps to make this. These are egg preparation, noodles preparation and combine both egg & noodles. It is so easy.
Egg Maggi noodles recipe
- Maggi instant noodles - 1 pack
- Water - 1.5 cups
- Egg - 1
- Tomato - 1 small, chopped
- Green chillies - 2 pieces
- Onion - 1 small, chopped
- Red chilli - ½ tsp, powder
- Roasted cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Roasted coriander powder - ½ tsp
- Garam masala - ½ tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Butter - ½ tbsp
- Heat butter in a cooking pan, saute finely chopped green chillies, tomato & onion. Now add salt, roasted cumin powder & coriander powder, add red chilli powder too. Now add egg and mix with all masala in the cooking pan, cook well for next 3 minutes, spread garam masala. Then take cooked egg in a separate bowl
- Now pour water and wait it start boiling, add Maggi masala to it. Then add Maggi instant noodles and cook until noodles is almost dried up
- Now mix cooked egg & noodles and serve with extra Maggi masala
Though I mostly share vegetarian dish but a few posts are exceptional and this post is one of those exceptional posts where I have shared my non vegetarian food experiences. Being a Bengali, I grew up eating mostly non-vegetarian people but now I am trying to increase my vegetarian food consumption and this blog is outcome of such wish.
I believe most of you have definitely tried your own version of egg Maggi noodles since your childhood. In case you find your dish is special then you can share your stories here too by leaving a comment below. For now, enjoy my egg Maggi noodles what I am enjoying since last couple of years, haha.