It is winter when I am sharing this post. So you may find this post totally irrelevant. As you prefer ice cream during summer only. So this recipe is not suitable for you right now but some people try ice cream during winter too as they find it different as compare to same ice cream during winter. This banana ice cream is uncommon and very delicious in taste. Mostly every people like ice cream but some people avoid to have a bowl of ice cream as it may add some extra calorie. If it is your case then I can’t help.
This banana ice cream my favorite one as it is very easy to make and no egg is used here. If you want to add less sugar to reduce calorie then you can do accordingly.
Here banana, fresh cream and full cream milk is blended together, add enough crushed dry fruit according to you choice & mix with all mixture. Add sugar according to taste (and your health 🙂 ) & caramel. Mix all and take in bowls and keep in freezer.
To make caramel, take sugar as needed in a sauce pan and heat in a flame flame, stir continuously with a fork. When sugar is melted, turns into brown color then put that pan on iced water and stir. Then before caramel becomes solid, pour all caramel into ice cream mixture and mix.
Banana ice cream recipe
- Banana - 1 piece (large)
- Fresh cream - ¼ cup
- Full cream milk - ¼ cup
- Sugar powder - 3-4 tbsp
- Caramel - 2-3 tsp
- Cashew nuts - 2 tsp (crushed)
- Raisins . kishmish - 10-12
- Blend banana and add fresh cream, full cream milk, sugar powder and again blend in mixer
- Now add sugar powder, cashew nuts (crushed) & raisins and mix properly
- Make caramel in a pan and spread over ice cream material and then mix with a spoon
- Take all mixture in bowls and keep in freezer for 4-5 hours
- serve with some additional raisins on the top
Try some more dessert – crispy suji malpua, caramel ice cream, gulab jamun, rice kheer, pineapple chutney etc.